Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Call to Prayer...

I write you this afternoon after having just gotten home from a very emotional but healing Sunday service at our Church. I should say up-front that as we all know the Church is the people and today our Church held it's service in a different location than normal.

Why you might ask? I could re-write everything but I will paste the link tothe news here for you to read.http://www.ctvbc.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20080427/BC_Christian_Rock_Prayer_080427/20080427/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

Right now our Church is a little in shock but it could have been much worse. One gentlemen with the fractured leg is a good friend of mine and he was at our service this morning which was really important for us all to be able to see him and talk to him. Please Pray for the 2 people still in hospital, I don't have many details about their current conditionother than they were quite serious on Friday, but God knows what we are praying about and that is what matters.It is at times like this that we are reminded how very precious life is and that God is in control of all situations. One of the pictures shared in the service this morning shows how one of the pews was literally hanging almostin air (but for a small amount of one side of it still on the worship centre floor) and at the same time it was holding up the lighting that otherwise would have crashed down and fallen on the people below. There is no way this pew should not have fallen in the hole but for God and his Grace.

Please pray and I will try to report on the two individuals as I have moreinfo.

Regards,

Mike

No comments: