Decemeber 24, 2009
Well today, I forgot to turn on my HRM watch properly so my Kcal numbers are based on calculations from my last half-marathon workout. I started out feeling crappy at the beginning of my walk but by the time I finished I was actually feeling pretty good. Tomorrow is Christmas Day and the gift I am giving myself this year is this commitment to me. I have a busy day ahead of me today but I’m going to try to be responsible with food and make better choices. 2 more training sessions and then I start the run-walking so that will be encouraging (and I’m sure challenging to start).
December 25, 2009
Yeah, who was I kidding, working out on Christmas day! It was a wonderful day today with the kids. It is nice that our kids have Christ in their lives and understand that Christmas is not about the toys but about the birth of our Lord and Saviour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment